Friday, October 8, 2010

An Emotional Mess...

Derik gets his blood test results today. I'm kindof scared since they wanted him to come in. He asked if they could just do it over the phone but they said the doc wants him to come in and that normally means the results are not normal. :( I'm so worried. I've been an emotional mess!!! It doesn't help that night before last I had a dream that he died. It was terrible! I woke up crying twice! Makes me realize really how much he means to me and this family all over again. You know you care for someone, but it is a different feeling when you go through something like that. It has definitely put me on an emotional rollercoaster. Anyone have a tissue?? LOL!

In other news, I am going to do a kitchen makeover! I'm so excited! I will be painting the walls, and cabinets, putting on hardware, putting up a new curtain/valance, and doing a little decorating. We've always wanted to remodel the kitchen but I don't see that in our near future, so I am going to make it somewhat what I want right now. Our kitchen is tiny so I am going to do white cabinets and a taupe color for the walls. I'll be posting pics of the progress. :)

Well, I'm going to go make some breakfast. Hope you all have a great day!