Monday, November 19, 2007

Ahhhh..... Vacation

So, Derik and I are both on vacation and I am loving it. This is one of my favorite times of the year! I get to eat A LOT then shop till I drop the next day! What could be better than that?!?!?! I can't wait to see all of the crazy people at Wal-Mart fighting over things that they could have bought $10 cheaper the previous day! No, J/K, there are some really good deals out there.

I thought of some more stories...

So, like I was saying last night, everyone brings up pregnancy or children more when you are ttc. Or so it seems. So this whole time we have been ttc both of our moms have been talking non-stop about babies! I know, I know, it has been a long time since there has been a baby in the family, but come on! LOL! During the craft fair at New Hope, Mom was going on and on about babies and kids. It probably didn't help that I was totally into the conversation! I think she sensed that! But I think that is all we talked about the whole time we were there!
Then when we went up to Stayton for Stephanie's baby shower, let me tell you! There was a lot of asking when we were going to have kids! Then Mom (Kelly) and I went to the store and she was telling me that when we get pg they are buying the crib. Well, me and my big fat mouth decided to go on by saying that I knew what one I wanted! LOL! If that didn't give it away, I don't know what would!
The following day on the way back I got this brilliant idea. I have always wanted Samantha and I to get pg together, so I said to her and David, "If one of us 'accidentally' gets pg before we plan on it the other has to promise to try as well." They agreed!!! I was so excited! Of course, I will let them know when we do get pg that it was planned and that they don't "have to" try, but that it would be awesome!

Well, Derik and I are going to pop in a movie. TTYL!