Friday, April 1, 2011

2011 Ultimate Blog Party

Are you ready to party?!?!


I am very excited to be a part of the 2011 Ultimate Blog Party! Thank you Terah @ LOVEFEAST for spreading the word! I can't wait to meet other bloggers and make some new friends.




Here's a little about me...

My name is Tricia. I am a twenty-something year old who's an easy going, fun, crafty person. I love the outdoors and try to get out whenever I can. I love crafts and make lots of fun accessories. I sell them on Etsy under HWBKBoutique. Funds from many of the items I sell help other EB families in need. I love my family and friends with all of my heart. My husband, Derik, and I met when we were seven and after being friends for years, dating, and then becoming engaged we got married Feb. 3, 2003. He is my best friend. We have an amazing son, Ashton Xander, who was born on November 13, 2008. Both Derik and Ashton have Epidermolysis Bullosa, or EB for short. It is a rare skin disorder that causes blistering and the skin to tear very easily. Ashton is the love of my life, he is my sunshine, he puts a smile on my face every day. He is the strongest person I know. Through the pain and discomfort he always smiles. It is tough caring for him, but I would not change it for anything. I am proud to be his Mama. This is our story of Love, Happiness, Tears, and Life with Epidermolysis Bullosa...

You can also find me on Facebook.

So, I hope you hang out for a little while, this party is going to be fun!