Friday, March 4, 2011

The Bushnell Home: February

What a great month! Our anniversary was on the 3rd and then Valentine's Day on the 14th. Also, all of the things I have been implementing into our daily lives has really been working out beautifully! I am so excited to share it all with you.

For our anniversary we went to the coast. We rented a nice little cabin near a creek. The ocean was close by, so we were able to take a short little hike to the beach. On our hike we went through a tunnel. It was 780 ft long!! It was pretty crazy, but way fun! It was such a nice relaxing weekend. I look forward to when we go again. Next time we go will be nicer weather so we'll take Ashton and let him play on the beach. Here are some pictures of our weekend...








On Valentine's Day Ashton and I made Daddy a card and some cookies. It was fun. I love homemade gifts. Here's Ashton and a couple friends making their cards...



So, since the beginning of the year I have been following a daily/weekly/monthly routine. It has been going so well!! I love it! Our home has been clean and tidy and we have time to spend with eachother. I don't feel overwhelmed because I have a kitchen full of dirty dishes, 10 loads of laundry, and can't see my floors anymore! It is so freeing to have everything done. Are you interested in knowing what my routine looks like? Stay tuned because I will be posting it in detail.

Do you follow a routine in your home?